Help with the SQL*PLUS copy command

From: GBA-DBA <>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 11:06:48 -0500

Hi list

I'm trying to copy some data from one of the servers to an oracle instance on my pc.

This is what i'm using

copy from schema.table_at_server insert local_table using select * from schema.table where ....

I'm getting a "ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied". I'm sure the username and password are correct because I can log into the database using those credentials.

I'm using the same syntax to copy data between servers and it works fine, but when I try to do it with my pc ... it fails with that error.  Any clue about this?