anyone have a package for creating objects in other schemas?

From: <>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 16:41:54 -0400

The new company policy is that developers can neither have the password for schemas nor have CREATE ANY xxx on development databases.

The only remaining option I see (other than having developers call me every 2 minutes to keep putting new iterations of code into dev) is to write a package with procedures to create various types of objects which will be owned by the schema and grant execute on it.

I thought it was worth asking if anyone knows of an already existing version of such a script.

I also considered telling the manager who set the policy that he has to write the script himself but decided that wasn't advisable :).