RE: GRID

From: Rich Jesse <rjoralist_at_society.servebeer.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:21:25 -0500 (CDT)

A quick investigation leads me to believe that I'd be more interested in the SYSMAN.MGMT$ALERT_x views in the GC repository DB, since it has all the fun information about alerts on all the targets.

And since querying that would be a function pertaining to Grid Control, I believe it wouldn't affect licensing. Then again, my Law background is about as good as Lionel Hutz's.

Thanks again, Brandon!

Rich