SQL Developer, SQL*Plus woes

From: <Michael.Coll-Barth_at_VerizonWireless.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 15:26:11 -0400

I am trying to get used to SQL Developer as a replacement for SQL*Plus, as Oracle saw fit to kill that simple little front end. It loaded fast and you ran your SQL or script. Done is seconds flat.

With SQL*Plus, I can execute a local script with an '_at_' sign;
'_at_run_this_script.sql'. And that script could call another script with
'_at_some_name.sql'. I did not need to put the fully qualified directory
path; it looked for the called script from the same directory where it finds '_at_run_this_script.sql'.

When I try this in SQL Developer, it complains that it can't find the called script.

Error report:
Unable to open file: "C:\Documents and
Settings\SomeUser\lnp_shortcut_report.sql"

How does one do this with SQL Developer?

thanks!
Michael

The information contained in this message and any attachment may be proprietary, confidential, and privileged or subject to the work product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it and all copies and backups thereof. Thank you.