RE: CPU patches

From: Zelli, Brian <Brian.Zelli_at_RoswellPark.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:33:25 -0400

10gr2.4 on HP-Itanium.

I applied the January patch in February. But the list looks pretty much the same for CPUApril2009 and CPUJuly2009 releases.

ciao,
Brian

From: dave [mailto:david.best_at_gmail.com] Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 10:53 AM
To: Zelli, Brian
Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Re: CPU patches

If you have already applied a CPU patch there is no need to reapply it. I am not sure which Oracle product you are referring to but I know with E-Business Suite the same patch has been listed in a couple of releases. Which product and OS is it in your case?

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 8:18 AM, Zelli, Brian <Brian.Zelli_at_roswellpark.org<mailto:Brian.Zelli_at_roswellpark.org>> wrote: Hello all,

    I was looking at the July cpu list of patches and noticed that there are a lot of the same patches from April and January's list for my version and OS. Are they the same patches? Can I skip those?

ciao,

Brian

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.