Re: flashback a physical standby database

From: Bradd Piontek <piontekdd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:27:13 -0500

I have no idea why, but I have not had to enable that in my standby's for it to work. Maybe it is because you are creating a restore point while in MOUNT mode and not OPEN?
As for the original question (I got over-anxious and didn't read the requirements :) ). LogMiner or Flashback Query (assuming the data is still in UNDO) would be your likely solutions to finding the issues. Bradd Piontek
  "Next to doing a good job yourself,
        the greatest joy is in having someone
        else do a first-class job under your
        direction."