Chicago Downtown DBA Lunch Meetup Tomorrow

From: Jeremy Schneider <>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:18:28 -0500

A few friends of mine here in Chicago have been meeting up for lunch every other week since Collaborate this year. We're very informal; it's a chance to hang out and chat about anything. For example, we've touched on statspack reports, solid-state disk architecture strategies and family vacations. If you know anyone who works in downtown Chicago, please pass along the word that they're welcome to join us tomorrow.

11:30am (Wed July 22 2009)
Caffe Baci
2 N LaSalle
Entrance on Madison, NW corner of intersection with LaSalle

If your friend doesn't know who I am then just tell them to look for a yellow-and-black APress Oracle book on the table. Can't go wrong introducing yourself to someone with one of those, right? :)

Jeremy Schneider
Chicago, IL