Re: ** MVs source 8i to 9i

From: Bradd Piontek <>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 11:35:40 -0500

Have you tested this at all? (might be a good idea).I know that when I migrated a large MVIEW site from 7.3.4 to 8i, I had to complete refresh all FAST mviews , but I believe that was due to the ROWID structure change introduced in 8i (and I wanted to switch to PK mviews where appropriate). Baring those issues, I would think you'd be fine. I'd at least try and test it out prior to doing production.

Bradd Piontek
  "Next to doing a good job yourself,

        the greatest joy is in having someone
        else do a first-class job under your