Re: Flash-only Metalink

From: Subodh Deshpande <subodh_deshpande_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 08:06:22 -0700 (PDT)

:) charles its really funny..yes sometimes accent and language is also the problem..i also have faced..
i thought timezone etc are the SR data fields meant for such problems..anyways..

will avoid commenting about handeling of SR# as I have mixed experience and not the consistent, especially its more significant from past couple of years, many of the customer will not show any interest in the surveys that does not mean everything is good going..
instead oracle may think of Polls..
anyways.. :)

From past week am trying to use metalink flash for reading the latest CPU update (specifically..using metalink flash)and oppus...it always give me the error /CSP/main/news?cmd=detail&news_id=3565701.993..is anybody also getting similar errors..the fix to this is not available on metalink such type of error am not getting with classic metalink naturally i will prefer classic over flash...:)

The funny part was I received two email notifications for the same CPU. Both are belonging to two different support IDs, of which
one Support ID is expired and another is active..

the new metalink with flash may be good..I liked the dash board and options there in AND it may have some errors some where.. :)

thanks and take care..subodh