Re: Flash-only Metalink

From: Alex Fatkulin <afatkulin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 10:54:51 -0400

When 11G got that incident packaging functionality in ADRCI which was targeted at reducing support turn-around time, etc....

The first reply I've got from support after uploading incident package was... "please upload alert.log file".

(for these of you who did not put their hands around incident packages -- the package contains alert.log file already)

--
Alex Fatkulin,
http://afatkulin.blogspot.com