Re: Flash-only Metalink

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 15:17:14 +0100

that's OK, if you send all the details in an email and via RDA/CCM/trace files the first call back seems invariably be to ask for detail you've already supplied anyway :) Actually I do prefer to deal with sr's via email - especially when they get escalated/passed to someone in a different timezone to me.

cheers

Niall

--
Niall Litchfield