RE: SQL trace for connections coming in for a database service

From: Allen, Brandon <Brandon.Allen_at_OneNeck.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 12:10:44 -0700

Cool, thanks for the info and demo. I checked the documentation to see if it was stated clearly that these traces affect all future sessions and I couldn't find any such statement so I assumed it was only for current sessions and you know what happens when I assume, well at least the "me" part ;-)

From: Cary Millsap [mailto:cary.millsap_at_method-r.com]

Not true. Here's a simple script that can be tested with sqlplus.