Re: Poll - Classic MetaLink vs. My Oracle Support

From: Martin Berger <>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 06:23:30 +0200

It also doesn't work on (my) new windows mobile phone.

For upload I use more and more.

I have an additional issue with heyboard mapping - as I have german keyboards, my keystrokes are mixed betwen kerman and english layout. But I doesn't know if this is a flash-issue (but I have never seen this impact in any other flash-application).