Re: Flash-only MetaLink :-(

From: Jared Still <>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 08:56:36 -0700

I spent a fair amount of time a few months ago using MOS,coming to the conclusion I didn't really like it.

As I pondered this, I recalled a couple more things that just seemed to get in the way.

  1. search on a page via the browser no longer works. This is limited to the flash pages. I believe it still worked when reading a document.
  2. Also in Flash, cut and paste no longer work from the keyboard.

Jared Still