RE: Flash-only MetaLink :-(

From: Sweetser, Joe <JSweetser_at_icat.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 09:45:52 -0600

Agreed on that. It would also be nice to able to exclude all results that, say, involved Rdb. Hey, I'm old enough to have believed Ken Olson's snake oil comments about *nix and I still think the VMS cluster was a great invention but I really don't like having to ignore all those Rdb articles when I am looking for an Oracle-specific item. :-)

-joe

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of dave Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 9:36 AM
To: amardeepsidhu_at_amardeepsidhu.com
Cc: vandreev_at_gmail.com; Oracle-L Group Subject: Re: Flash-only MetaLink :-(

I should add, the only feature I really want to see on metalink is a decent bookmarking system.

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 11:32 AM, Amardeep Sidhu <amardeepsidhu_at_amardeepsidhu.com> wrote:

        You are not alone ! Flash is going to make it slow, stupid, more useless etc etc. That simple text based thing was so simple, fast and sweet :-( .

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Jul 09 2009 - 10:45:52 CDT

Original text of this message