RE: Trying to locate a cursor with very little information

From: Bobak, Mark <>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 20:37:45 -0400

Hi Chen,

I don't think it's in the SGA. You and I could reference the same SQL, and have different cursor #'s in our respective trace files. I suspect that information is private to the PGA, and I can't think where it would be mapped to an X$/V$....

Honestly, I think you're out of luck.....

If anyone has any better ideas, I'd be happy to be wrong....