Re: create_index_cost procedure

From: <>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 10:44:27 -0500

Thank you for your article. I am still unclear though why in my example the value of allocated parameter did not change even though I have specified different tablespaces with varying next_Extent values (from 128K to 50M). All these
tablespaces a local with uniform extent value. I expected the allocated value to differ based on the size of an extent. IS that incorrect?

thank you

Gene Gurevich
Phone 224-405-4079
Database Engineering and Operations
Enterprise Data Management (EDM)
Discover Financial Services

             "Jonathan Lewis"
             Sent by:                  <>
             oracle-l-bounce_at_f                                          cc
                                       Re: create_index_cost procedure
             07/02/2009 04:17
             Please respond to

Answers here.