RE: Size of Global temporary table.

From: Yong Huang <yong321_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 08:16:24 -0700 (PDT)

Paresh,

I remember v$tempseg_usage (i.e. v$sort_usage) records the previous SQL. I found my old study note that says

"the two SQL columns (sqladdr and sqlhash) in v$sort_usage record the SQL that *last* ran using temporary segment. If the SQL is currently running consuming temp space, you have to find it in v$session sql_address and sql_hash_value. V$session.prev_sql_addr and prev_hash_value are exactly the same as v$sort_usage.sqladdr and sqlhash, respectively."

So if you want to join, it's prev_sql_id that matches sql_id of v$tempseg_usage.

Yong Huang