Re: Complete recovery

From: Bradd Piontek <>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 09:24:30 -0500

I know you are asking about Recovery. But is the RECYCLE BIN in use on this database? If so, look into the FLASHBACK DROP feature. This is exactly why I like the recyclebin .

"FLASHBACK TABLE <table_name> TO BEFORE DROP;' -- simple version of it, depending on what is in the recyclebin.

Bradd Piontek
  "Next to doing a good job yourself,

        the greatest joy is in having someone
        else do a first-class job under your