Re: Complete recovery

From: David Pintor <painterman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 13:26:25 +0100

The database doesn't look corrupted as the recovery is complete, but yes, just because it's complete all the logs are applied and therefore, the table is dropped again while recovering. I got it now...

Unfortunately the table was dropped and purged so can't use flashback.

So I think the best solution is to export the table from the cold backup somewhere else and import it where is missing. It will do the job.

Thanks a lot for your help - much appreciated.

David