Re: How to find next extent size for all tables in database

From: <TESTAJ3_at_nationwide.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 09:40:28 -0400

select owner, table_name, next_extent from dba_tables;

But do you even care about that anymore, if you're using locally managed tablespaces, since most of them will be null in a LMT, right?

This is just off the top of my head, i'm sure if i'm in left field, someone will correct me :)

joe

Joe Testa, Oracle Certified Professional
(Work) 614-677-1668
(Cell) 614-312-6715

Interested in helping out your marriage? Ask me about "Weekend to Remember"
Dec 11-13, 2009 here in Columbus.

From:
nilesh kumar <nileshkum_at_gmail.com>
To:
ORACLE-L <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>
Date:
07/01/2009 09:36 AM
Subject:
How to find next extent size for all tables in database Sent by:
oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org

Hello DBA's

Good Morning!!
Hope Everyone is doing good!!

I have a question and requirement regarding finding the next extent size of all the tables residing in all the tablespaces in a database. Have any one does this type of stuff. Please advise.

Thanks
Nilesh