Re: Oracle RAC

From: Mathias Magnusson <mathias.magnusson_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 08:03:49 +0200

You have to figure out what it i that takes the time. Do you have a login/glogin file that may be executed? Do you have a login trigger?

Does it take as long if you connect from sql Developer or any other tool than sql plus. Does it take as long from other PCs? Does it take as long for a local connect? If you connect directly to a node, does it take the same time?

Mathias

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 7:11 AM, Mohammed Mehraj Hussain <mhdmehraj_at_gmail.com