Re: Metalink response time - Using Metalink to get the right Severity code assigned to your SR...

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 13:51:45 -0500

Well, for one thing it should not be necessary to get a manager involved in order to get an answer. Oracle has published standards for response that supposedly they require their support personnel to meet. In my experience, that standard is rarely met. In many cases, the response to a simple question is a request for an RDA output, which had no relevance to the question, and appeared to be requested in order to meet some sort of service level.

Andrew W. Kerber