RE: Expdp a subset of fields from a table

From: Michael McMullen <ganstadba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 13:03:17 -0400

What do you mean by 'We are trying to prove expdp is having an issue with just the LOB data of a business table' any ora- errors.

I've found that it doesn't matter if you use expdp or exp, exporting lob is always extremely slow. Our lobs are xmltype and have a lot of info in them.

We are trying to prove expdp is having an issue with just the LOB data of a business table - we have already checked for corruption.

Thanks,
Rich