off topic Weblogic scalability

From: hrishy <hrishys_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 14:33:31 +0000 (GMT)

Hi

We are load testing a JDBC aplication that uses weblogic. While doing performance test i noticed that with 1 user the response time is some 20 seconds but as the number of users increase the response time decreases and the page loads in about 2 minutes.

I have tuned everything from database side but weblogic is driving me nuts any parameters on the weblogic side that i should look at in particular or pointers on how to go about seeing whats wrong with weblogic config this is weblogic 8.1

regards
Hrishy