RE: Monitoring CBO degrading Switches in xplans?

From: fairlie rego <fairlie_r_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 01:09:19 -0700 (PDT)

I have on a system which does more than 1000 transactions per second and have been sleeping very well since then  :-)
Thanks

Fairlie Rego
Senior Oracle Consultant

http://el-caro.blogspot.com/
M: +61 402 792 405

From: Fmhabash <fmhabash_at_gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Monitoring CBO degrading Switches in xplans? To: "Andrew Kerber" <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>, fmhabash_at_gmail.com Cc: "Oracle-L Group" <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Received: Wednesday, 24 June, 2009, 4:49 AM

Oracle recommended it, but with the disclaimer that you do your own testing.. The test setup is currently in progress. I would like to hear from DBA'S who actually implemented it and how did it impact performance?

Thank You.