Re: Oracle ultrasearch install

From: Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 22:55:47 +0200

Should not be a problem at all -- simply fire up the 10.2.0.1 installer, it will recognize the components that are already there, and add the ones you need.

After that, do the same for the 10.2.0.3 patchset -- it will also see which components need to have the patch applied.

Then run the necessary dictionary scripts to load it into the database. Running catupgrd afterwards is also always something that cannot hurt if you have invalid objects or some other problems (start up in upgrade mode first, though)

Cheers

Stefan P Knecht
CEO & Founder
s_at_10046.ch