Re: Oracle in-built packages.

From: Jared Still <>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 12:25:16 -0700

> On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 11:29 AM, Paresh Patel <
>> wrote:
> Listers,
> Does any data dictionary view contain information about all Oracle in-built
> packages? I can see DBA_LIBRARIES shows some of in-built packages but not
> all.

* *
I would provide a link, but the Oracle Doc site is currently down. Go to later and click on documentation.

The manual you need is "PL/SQL Packages and Types Reference"

This as of 10g. It had a funky "Supplied Packages" name in earlier versions.

select name, type, line, text
from dba_source
where owner = 'SYS'
order by 1,2,3;

Much of it will be unreadable.

You can also browse the OH/*/admin directories.

Jared Still