Re: impdp performance

From: Ram Raman <>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 08:18:02 -0500

Thanks Yechiel, That is what I did last time. I wanted to check if there was something new.

It was not a little edit though. It was not just search and replace. The index definitions of some indexes had parallel already built in them, which caused them to fail after I added my own parallel clause. I guess I will do it that way.