Re: dataguard connection question
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 14:57:47 -0400
Thank you Mathias,
Looks like I got it fixed. Our client can connect to the new service.
However, I got a new problem. I tried to switchover again in order to test it. Swichover failed with ora-16725, 16809, 16629 errors ,
I checked the log and did the following command in broker. I got the following results. I also did create pfile from spfile in order to check the value; I am not sure why the memory value show it is ARCH SYNC. It really puzzled me. The xytht1 (standby) the log_archive_dest_2 is null.
please see the following value;
*.log_archive_dest_2='service="XYTHT1"',' LGWR SYNC AFFIRM delay=0
OPTIONAL compression=DISABLE max_failure=0 max_connec tions=1 reopen=300 db_unique_name="XYTHT1" net_timeout=30 valid_for=(online_logfile,primary_role)'
DGMGRL> show database 'XYTHT2' InconsistentLogXptProps
INCONSISTENT LOG TRANSPORT PROPERTIES
INSTANCE_NAME STANDBY_NAME PROPERTY_NAME MEMORY_VALUE BROKER_VALUE XYTHT2 XYTHT1 LogXptMode (ARCH SYNC AFFIRM) SYNC (= LGWR SYNC AFFIRM)
My Oracle Support (the new MetaLink) Bookmarks Admin Profile Feedback Sign Out Help
JoanReceived on Wed Jun 10 2009 - 13:57:47 CDT