From: Stephane Faroult <>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 20:27:15 +0200

    if you think your developers could spend a few minutes watching tentatively educational videos, I have posted all I had posted to Youtube in the past months on a new site,, which the total absence of <sarcasm>cute cats, clumsy people inflicting various damages to themselves or their belongings (lol) and hot babes</sarcasm> will hopefully make more palatable to your corporate firewalls.
On second thoughts, hot babes that are willing to do educational database videos can email me off-list.

That's just a first draft, I have grand plans for the future but there's already 74 minutes of tutorials on the site.

Hope you'll find them useful.

Stephane Faroult
RoughSea Ltd <>