Re: Quick APEX Question

From: Maxim Demenko <mdemenko_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 22:56:34 +0200

It looks, like this thread
http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=696305 match on your problem, according to this discussion, the error is the result of when others exception handler. You may have to comment it in the apxldimg.sql to see, what the real error is, maybe hovewer, you specified not the correct path to unzipped apex directory.

Best regards

Maxim

--
Why make things difficult, when it is possible to make them cryptic
and totally illogical, with just a little bit more effort?

Aksel Peter Jørgensen