RE: MS SQL Server ODBC Driver for Linux, HPUX

From: Sweetser, Joe <JSweetser_at_icat.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 14:27:28 -0600

Oracle seems to recommend (though not exclusively) the driver from datadirect.com.

Metalink Note 466228.1 has this in it:

The ODBC driver

        There are several ODBC vendors for UNIX platforms. Below is a description using the ODBC driver from Data Direct Technologies. They also provide a 15 day trial license for Linux based platforms. More information is available at the following URL:

        http://www.datadirect.com <BLOCKED::http://www.datadirect.com>

        hth,

        -joe