MS SQL Server ODBC Driver for Linux, HPUX

From: <japplewhite_at_austinisd.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 15:01:02 -0500

Anyone have a recommendation? We're getting more and more SQL Server databases and are needing to access them from our Oracle DBs on Linux and HPUX. My associate, who, thank God, is a SQL Server guru, has gotten one (that our Sys Admins found) set up and working with 9i Heterogeneous Services on an HPUX server. It's one from EasySoft and we're investigating the costs. A brief scan of SourceForge didn't reveal much that looked promising. Did I miss one? Any others?

Thanks.

Jack C. Applewhite - Database Administrator Austin I.S.D. - MIS Department
512.414.9715 (wk) / 512.935.5929 (pager)