RE: question about oracle shared home install

From: Matthew Zito <mzito_at_gridapp.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 13:59:25 -0400

There's documentation on this, but basically you need to look up how CDSL works on OCFS2. You can effectively have one file that looks like a different file on each node via symbolic links

That being said, I don't recommend sharing your cluster installs. Easier to just have two installs.

Matt

--

Matthew Zito
Chief Scientist