Re: Global temporary tables with No logging

From: Subodh Deshpande <subodh_deshpande_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 06:05:39 -0700 (PDT)

hi walid,
0) these temproray tables means what..intermediate tables for holding the data..
1) check the database with your dba that it allows to specify any table for logging and nologging, have look at the following link
http://www.adp-gmbh.ch/ora/misc/nologging.html
2) alter table xxx nologging/logging
3) yes global temprory table is one of the option and it depends how you want to use it I mean check the syntax, after the session it can loose the data or can keep the data etc..you may find some examples in the given llink
http://www.oracle-base.com/articles/8i/TemporaryTables.php

thanks and take care..subodh