Re: Multiple RMAN catalogs

From: bao jiejie <baojiejie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 09:03:51 +0800

to my understanding, the rman catalog resync is based on your controlfile, other catalog resync with the current controlfile for updated.

run resync catalog, then your catalog will be resynced , try to make it as a job run timely...

Am i right ? please update me if i am wrong.

Thanks a lot
Yours Jiejie

--

Best regards,