Re: Database Control

From: Mary Elizabeth McNeely <>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 07:13:15 -0700 (PDT)

All, thanks for the responses.  My question was whether I could run more than one instance of Database Control on the same server.  I have a situation where there's only one server available for Oracle, and two databases, and I didn't want to deal with Grid Control in that case, if I didn't have to.

I'll also post Robert Freeman's response, which has gotten me headed in the right direction: