Re: update a 200 - 300 row table

From: Tony Adolph <>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 13:33:21 +1200

I didn't mention that the 200-300 row table is referenced (and/or part of) an existing application (Avantis).

I thought about APEX, but wouldn't installing it result in creating a new database with a new home.

I have a played with APEX and found it easy to create a form that would do the job, but creating a whole new database and instance just for one table update is a little OTT isn't it?
Or is there a way to use the APEX development interface for an existing database?