Re: Tx - row lock contention after implementing transaction management in application server

From: Ujang Jaenudin <ujang.jaenudin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 13:41:43 +0700

Deen,

I have the same experience with something similar to your environments...

it was java + bea + hibernate + 10.2.0.3 database. the problem is similar - tx row lock contention.

all the PK-FK has been indexed, and nothing issue in the database side, so after long investigation the problem is due to small number entity bean against transaction request from the front end.

--
thanks and regards
ujang | oracle dba | mysql dba