Re: Tx - row lock contention after implementing transaction management in application server

From: Ujang Jaenudin <>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 13:41:43 +0700

I have the same experience with something similar to your environments...

it was java + bea + hibernate + database. the problem is similar - tx row lock contention.

all the PK-FK has been indexed, and nothing issue in the database side, so after long investigation the problem is due to small number entity bean against transaction request from the front end.

thanks and regards
ujang | oracle dba | mysql dba
Jakarta - Indonesia