Listers in SE Asia

From: Teehan, Mark <>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 15:57:49 +0800

Hi all;

Is anyone else on this list in SE Asia; Singapore; Malaysia; Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines etc?

It may be useful to keep in touch to pool knowledge about local vendors, events, recruitment opportunities etc; and occasionally meet up, depending on who is where.

Despite their relatively large presence, I find Oracle Corp's engagement of Oracle professionals in the region a little on the underwhelming side.

Please mail me off the list to send a contact and I will resend to all respondants so that we can keep each other up to date.

Mark Teehan