RE: Your experience - positive or negative - with Oracle on VMWare...

From: Andre van Winssen <dreveewee_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 19:37:09 +0200

Yep same thing - for testing vmotion and oracle, I started a transaction without committing it, then did the vmotion thing, then did the commit in the same Oracle database session. And oracle database didn't have clue about vmotion. Quite impressive

Andre

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Matthew Zito

There was just a pretty good thread on this a few weeks back:

http://www.freelists.org/post/oracle-l/Oracle-products-on-vmware

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu May 21 2009 - 12:37:09 CDT

Original text of this message