Your experience - positive or negative - with Oracle on VMWare...

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 09:11:08 -0700 (PDT)

So, I'm looking for some feedback from anyone that has run Oracle on VMWare. What have your experiences been, positive or negative? What is hype, what is great, what is disastrous, what is vapor?

Anyone wanna share?

 Robert G. Freeman
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide (Sybex) Oracle Database 11g New Features (Oracle Press) Portable DBA: Oracle (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 10g New Features (Oracle Press) Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) Oracle9i New Features (Oracle Press)
Other various titles out of print now... Blog: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com The LDS Church is looking for DBA's. You do have to be a Church member in good standing. A lot of kind people write me, concerned I may be breaking the law by saying you have to be a Church member. It's legal I promise! :-) http://pages.sssnet.com/messndal/church/parachurch.pdf