Re: 11g sqlplus on Windows and ctrl-C

From: Adric Norris <>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 18:31:12 -0500

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 4:30 PM, Jared Still <> wrote:

> Any reason you don't just run the scripts from a linux box?
> Speaking only for myself, when given the choice (most of the time)
> admin scripts are run from a linux box.

I do that from time to time as well, but it isn't always convenient (required scripts might not be present, etc.). So I'd like to make the version on my notebook a bit more useable, since it's always available... unfortunately, I have no choice as to the OS it runs.

"I'm too sexy for my code." - Awk Sed Fred.