Re: Where is "Moans Nogood" YPDNR to be found (solved)

From: Tony Sequeira <tony_at_sequeira.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 12:09:06 +0100

Thanks all who answered with links, and even the PDF.

My problem was the search for "Moans Nogood" "You Probably Don't Need RAC" was too selective for Google. Search only on the second term and it's OK.

Regards.

Mathias Magnusson wrote:
> I find it in multiple places including in IBM marketing for DB2 if I
> just plug those words into a google search.
>
> I believe Mogens removed it form his site when the document was used
> in ways it was not intended. I've heard something to that effect, but
> it is just a guess as to why it is no longer in it's original location.
>
> Mathias
>
> On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 11:55 AM, Tony Sequeira <tony_at_sequeira.org.uk
> <mailto:tony_at_sequeira.org.uk>> wrote:
>
> HI,
>
> Looking for "You Probably Don't Need RAC" on the web, but it
> appears to
> have disappeared.
>
> I promised to send the link to a friend.
>
> Regards.
>
> --
> S. Anthony Sequeira
> ++
> Some optional equipment shown.
> ++

S. Anthony Sequeira
++
Love at first sight is one of the greatest labor-saving devices the
world has ever seen.
++