Re: Where is "Moans Nogood" YPDNR to be found

From: Mathias Magnusson <mathias.magnusson_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 12:58:07 +0200

I find it in multiple places including in IBM marketing for DB2 if I just plug those words into a google search.
I believe Mogens removed it form his site when the document was used in ways it was not intended. I've heard something to that effect, but it is just a guess as to why it is no longer in it's original location.

Mathias