Re: Oracle 10g hangs ...earlier running smoothly

From: Saad Khan <saad4u_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 11:09:33 -0400

Few more facts:
  1. The oracle version is 10.2.0.1
  2. The machine is up for 87 days. [Tao:Not sure if the bug applies here or no]
  3. The Alert file was last updated on Apr. 11. And the last messages were normal logswitches and other stuff. Nothing very alarming
  4. I dont think the audit was ever turned on.
  5. There is plenty of space (in GBs) available in filesystems particularly ORACLE_HOME
  6. changePerm.sh is already run.