Re: semi-ot laptop that will run oracle, plus work

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 10:02:26 +1000

I have a dell m4400 with 4G ram and a quad core CPU and can run 3 instances at the same time without trouble, and still have power left for SQL Server and regular job.
But I have had databases running on my laptop for many years already (before even duo core) so it all depends on what you want to try out.

Jack

--
Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Thank you for your cooperation