Re: ASM RAC Database from one RAC to another

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 11:31:25 -0700 (PDT)

Matt

Isn't the same when we have one RAC and  one non-RAC instance available on the same RAC node can utilize the same ASM instance and can see the ASM diskgroup. I might be wrong and surely will go as per your advice to check it and working to remove the 2-Node RAC from one of the Test servers and then will create two different one - Node RAC servers. Then I will create the ASM instance on one and will see if I can see the disk on the other Single Node RAC instance.

Thanks