Re: Oracle Exadata Machine

From: Joey D'Antoni <jdanton1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 10:50:24 -0700 (PDT)

I don't think that is the case. The 600k is for the hardware.

http://www.dbms2.com/2008/09/30/oracle-database-machine-exadata-pricing-part-2/

Total full rack price is about $4-5M. This spreadsheet is a bit off as the exadata software (I think) is included in the 600k.

Discounts may apply, of course.

Joey D'Antoni
Synthes USA